Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortaleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leonnhart's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonnhart

Leonnhart's application Empty
PostSubject: Leonnhart's application   Leonnhart's application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Character Name: Leonnhart
- Jobs you can/want to use: Dont really mind using any once theres time to gear'em up (BLU THF MNK WAR COR SAM RNG) war was done in abyssea so still working on skilling it up for procs
- Which do you consider your main job: BLU started taking mnk seriously despite its gear
- Merits: all fully merrited accordingly
- Gear worth to mention you possess: have a couple +1 af3s, also got one +2 mavi tayt +2 hmmm twilight helm on sam and war... twilight knife on thf (th3 thf only)
- Any important SJ you miss: nothing worth noting
- Working on Relic/Mythic/Empyrean weapon?: naw
- Timezone: GMT dublin
- Past endgame experiences: took a break straight after 90 cap for 3 months but had previously done almost all events besides dreamworld dyna
- What's the event you're mostly interested in: abyssea (atmas and a few pieces for various jobs but mainly to just do some endgame
- Ventrilo/TS/Skype access:skype and vent but dont use
- Why Hoshi no Koe: timezone and a dude give me the link ^^
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Emdief
Admin
Emdief

Leonnhart's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonnhart's application   Leonnhart's application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Application accepted.
Please contact Emdief or Illidan ingame for a pearl to start your trial.
Back to top Go down

Leonnhart's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Application-
Jump to: