Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortaleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xolo's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xolo

Xolo's App Empty
PostSubject: Xolo's App   Xolo's App I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:04 pm

- Character Name: Xolo
- Jobs you can/want to use:BLM, WHM NIN very soon
- Which do you consider your main job:BLM
- Merits:MP, INT, Spell interuption, Enfeeble magic, Elemental magic, Crit hit rate, BLM group 1 and 2: all capped
- Gear worth to mention you possess: Full AF3+2 for Blm, AF3+2 Body for Nin
- Any important SJ you miss: Scholar, Bard, ironically Nin but they will be up within the next couple of days
- Working on Relic/Mythic/Empyrean weapon?: Not as of yet but will be working on Nin in the future
- Timezone: GMT
- Past endgame experiences: All experience Low man and full alliance as Blm with all endgame activities besides Limbus
- What's the event you're mostly interested in: Abyssea
- Are you interested in Walk of Echoes?: yes
- Ventrilo/TS/Skype access: Will buy a new Mic if accepted to help with detailed instructions and communication with Low man events as i understand how important this can be
- Anything else you want to say: I thrive within a low man situation and like to be challenged, so anything you would like to throw at me please feel free, Also all of the jobs i play have either been leveld on my original character to 75 so if i abyssea level anything it has at least some previous knowledge of how to play the job correctly
Back to top Go down
Emdief
Admin
Emdief

Xolo's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xolo's App   Xolo's App I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Application accepted.
Please contact Emdief or Illidan ingame for a pearl.
Back to top Go down

Xolo's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Application-
Jump to: