Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortaleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aspec + Baely App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspec

Aspec + Baely App Empty
PostSubject: Aspec + Baely App   Aspec + Baely App I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:03 am

- Character Name: Aspec
- Jobs you can/want to use: RDM BLM THF WAR DRG NIN(not geared to tank, but got all WS's) DRK(octave zerg)
- Which do you consider your main job: RDM
- Merits: http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Sylph/Aspec#merits
- Gear worth to mention you possess: idk whats worth mentioning if it isn't af3+2 ;/
- Any important SJ you miss: all lvl'd.. besides whm40 sam42 but eh, minor things and whm isnt rly needed now
- Working on Relic/Mythic/Empyrean weapon?: DRK/DRG empyrean.. but 50x item from chloris(scythe+polearm both on that stage) is nearly impossible ;/
- Timezone: USA, EST
- Past endgame experiences: all but PW, and some abyssea NM's.
- What's the event you're mostly interested in: Abyssea ofc
- Are you interested in Walk of Echoes?: Sure
- Ventrilo/TS/Skype access: Access yes, mic no
- Anything else you want to say: Dio smells ;/ & i don't have Decimation, Impulse Drive, Spiral Hell, Insurgency, Black Halo<-(rather not have to unlock this 1... lol) but i could get them np if needed to proc any !!.

- Character Name: Baely
- Jobs you can/want to use: BLU PUP MNK
- Which do you consider your main job: BLU
- Merits: Basically capped.
- Gear worth to mention you possess: some AF3+1's, and other stuff
- Any important SJ you miss: Newp
- Working on Relic/Mythic/Empyrean weapon?: BLU, but impossible to get 50x items.
- Timezone:
- Past endgame experiences: Alot
- What's the event you're mostly interested in: Abyssea.
- Are you interested in Walk of Echoes?: Yah.
- Ventrilo/TS/Skype access: No.
- Anything else you want to say:
Back to top Go down
Emdief
Admin
Emdief

Aspec + Baely App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aspec + Baely App   Aspec + Baely App I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Application accepted, please contact Emdief, Eleyne, Aramjr, Illidan or Dionisik ingame for a pearl.
Since the LS is already full, we will test your attendance and performance for one week, at the end of which you will be able to send your wishlist to Emdief via PM on forum.
Welcome in =)
Back to top Go down

Aspec + Baely App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Application-
Jump to: