Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortaleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arnuya's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arnuya

Arnuya's Application Empty
PostSubject: Arnuya's Application   Arnuya's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:52 am

- Character Name: Arnuya
- Jobs to 75/80/85: WAR 80; BLM 80; BRD 80; BLU 80; DRG 80; THF 80
- Which do you consider your main job: Whatever job I'm currently lvling (right now leveling BST to 80)
- Any important SJ you miss: I have all subjobs at least 37; whm 42 mnk 40, cor 40, bst currently 62.
- Timezone: PST
- Past endgame experiences: Einherjar: Almagamation; Dynamis: Hongkongsupermarket and Demonic Slayers. Limbus. Sky and ZNM; Sea ManaReturn. Salvage; Finished with CoP, ZM, All nation missions, ToAU, AMK'D; ACP, Assault: First Lieutenant.
- What's the event you're mostly interested in:Walk of Echoes
- Anything else you want to say: This looks like a fun thing to do, and I would like to get great gear, and I have 2 goals in game all jobs to 99 and to fight every nm Very Happy so i'm in for long haul.
Back to top Go down
Emdief
Admin
Emdief

Arnuya's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnuya's Application   Arnuya's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:19 pm

Very good variety of jobs, and I like the fact that you want to fight everything on this game, that's the spirit =)
Application accepted, send a tell to Emdief, Aramjr or Eleyne ingame for a pearl.
Back to top Go down

Arnuya's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Application-
Jump to: